A rare combination of leadership and networks
- Served as President/CEO of RSF Social Finance in San Francisco, CA for the past 10 years.
- Deployed $250M of senior loans and subordinated debt to over 200 impact companies during his tenure.
- Managed relationships with over 1,600 investor clients.
- Built one of the most significant impact networks in the country.
- Founding board member for B Lab, board member for the past 8 years.
- Recognized field builder.
- Managing Director of Greenmont Capital in Boulder, CO for the past 12 years
- Greenmont is recognized as one of the earliest impact Venture Capital funds
- Solid track record of equity investments
- Proven robust impact deal flow
- Experienced board member
- Former venture-backed Founder and CEO
- Former venture-Backed Entrepreneur in Residence
- Broad network and sought after speaker
Co-founder, Director of Partnerships
- Founding team member of AIM/Invesco’s first hedge fund of $100+ million and team member on the $20 billion Constellation Fund.
- Advisor to “Drawdown” (published April 2017).
- Advisor, judge and mentor for Rabobank’s FoodBytes.
- Founder of Do Good, a strategic advisory firm that has worked deeply in the food industry with CEOs and executive teams.
- Board member to several leading children’s health and environmental NGOs.
- Founder of AllergyKids Foundation, a 501 c 3 serving the 1 in 3 children with allergies, autism, ADHD or asthma.
- Global speaker and author of the The Unhealthy Truth (Random House, 2010).
- BA, Washington and Lee University, MBA, Rice University, Fulbright fellow.
- Adjunct Professor, Rice University Business School