A rare combination of leadership and networks
- Served as President/CEO of RSF Social Finance in San Francisco, CA for the past 10 years.
- Deployed $250M of senior loans and subordinated debt to over 200 impact companies during his tenure.
- Managed relationships with over 1,600 investor clients.
- Built one of the most significant impact networks in the country.
- Founding board member for B Lab, board member for the past 8 years.
- Recognized field builder.
- Served as Chief Investment Officer at RSF Social Finance.
- 20 years of cross-sector investment and operating experience.
- Driven to create innovative financing solutions to scale impact.
- Led lending and investing teams. Grew loan portfolios 30% to $130M. Initiated new investment strategy for $70M philanthropic funds.
- Invested from three impact focused venture capital funds totaling $220M. Served on boards of portfolio companies in clean energy, software, consumer packaged goods, and sustainable food.
- Pioneer in the impact investment field, played key role launching $100M IGNIA Fund I, the first impact focused venture fund in Latin America, serving people at the base of the economic pyramid.
- Served as principal at the Skoll Foundation, and worked at Stanford, Google, JP Morgan and served as an AmeriCorps VISTA Entrepreneur Corps fellow at New Sector Alliance.
- Attended the MBA program at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in history from Columbia University.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chris was the prior CFO of RSF Social Finance.
- Chris has over 30 years of diversified finance and management experience, including Big 4 Public Accounting, Executive Management, Finance, SEC reporting, budgeting and planning, equity and debt offerings, M&A, SOX 404 implementation, litigation support, and IPOs.
- Chris has a strong background at highly regulated public companies as both a CFO and COO, as well as mid-to-large sized private companies and non-profit organizations. Previously, she was the Chief Financial and Risk officer at Redwood Credit Union, the CFO at First California Mortgage Company, and the CFO of Bank of Marin (NASDAQ: BMRC).
- Chris holds a BA in Accounting from DePaul University and holds an active CPA license in the State of California.
- Managing Director of Greenmont Capital in Boulder, CO for the past 12 years
- Greenmont is recognized as one of the earliest impact Venture Capital funds
- Solid track record of equity investments
- Proven robust impact deal flow
- Experienced board member
- Former venture-backed Founder and CEO
- Former venture-Backed Entrepreneur in Residence
- Broad network and sought after speaker
Co-founder, Director of Partnerships
- Founding team member of AIM/Invesco’s first hedge fund of $100+ million and team member on the $20 billion Constellation Fund.
- Advisor to “Drawdown” (published April 2017).
- Advisor, judge and mentor for Rabobank’s FoodBytes.
- Founder of Do Good, a strategic advisory firm that has worked deeply in the food industry with CEOs and executive teams.
- Board member to several leading children’s health and environmental NGOs.
- Founder of AllergyKids Foundation, a 501 c 3 serving the 1 in 3 children with allergies, autism, ADHD or asthma.
- Global speaker and author of the The Unhealthy Truth (Random House, 2010).
- BA, Washington and Lee University, MBA, Rice University, Fulbright fellow.
- Adjunct Professor, Rice University Business School